Monday, August 16, 2010

Ravelry

My email was hacked, (the SOB), anyway...Ravelry has blocked me now.

This was my Favorite hang out.

Guess I'll just blog now and yack to myself.

I do belong to some really good yahoo groups.
ThreadAddicts are great, chat along with threadwork crochet. I like it there. some really talented people.

Christina at Celtwich is awesome! She has really preserved a great family history with cherished vintage patterns.

CrochetPartners and KnitList are the best resource anywhere.

Unique Groups are Woollythoughts and Multidirectional. Really interesting knitting and crochet. The techniques used expand beyond the box and explore with a different perspective towards knitting and crochet projects. These aree both mainly knitting, but Woollythoughts includes adaptions for crochet also.

Sandra Petit at CrochetCabana is an awesome lady. When I first learned to navigate internet this was the first place I found connected with my love for crochet. Her charity work is incredible. It's always connected with her work.

I follow Teresa at Crochet Mania on You Tube and Facebook, she's got a pretty good Blog too. She's an incredibly talented lady, very versatile.

Megan Mills also has an interesting way of working with crochet, and KrochetKrystal is fantastic with her Flower afghans for charity.

I've been working alot on my projects. I've started the Blue Horizons Afghan from "200 Crochet Blocks" by Jan Eaton. I love, love, love this book. There are corrections but you can find them at Interweave Press.

I finished up a couple of wristers, 1 is crochet and the other is garter stitch.

I've got a Mr Bean Bear (for myself!) and another Teddy Bear called Mohair Bear for my youngest Grandson Gunnar (this was a Revelry project).

A couple of doilies hanging around - always - to me they are so relaxing. There's really no way that you can't slow down a bit and enjoy working thread lace.

No pics today, I'll catch up eventually.

later for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment