Thursday, May 28, 2009

Today

Been having a rough time with my parents. My father’s health is very low. His body is in the process of shutting down. Very precious time now.
My mother is waay out. Her whole world has turned upside down and it’s really having a horrible affect on her. Anger, depression, denial, a bit of alzheimer’s….
It’s scary to be around her anymore.

I’ve been keeping my hooks and needles busy. Stress relievers!

I’ve finally worked up the Daisy Charity square that I owe Krochet Krystal. It came out really nice. I’ll have to make a couple of afghans for my grand-daughters.



I’ve got a little dolly on the needles and it’s coming out cute! I found the pattern at Canadian Living from a Ravelry link. I really like how it’s turning out. Quick and easy.

I’m turning in for the night.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry for this difficult time you are going through. The crochet square is really cute and so is the doll pattern.

    ReplyDelete