Thursday, January 22, 2009

Blog it Today

So……I'm thinking……….Hmm…

I've got on hooks and needles:

Baby sweater

Lace runner

Shawl

Twined mittens

Crochet afghan started over a year ago

2 afghans in mind, make that 3

So, well…

No hurry on the baby sweater;
lace runner, no hurry;
shawl, going quickly, ww yarn;
twined mittens, contest got me jump started, no hurry, not gonna win a contest anyway and I want them to turn out my best, just taking it easy on these;
afghan started eons ago, just don't know what I'm lagging on that one for because I love the colors and made my own stitch pattern, couldn't find what I wanted so I just improvised, maybe it's just too easy…glutton for punishment here, perpetual learner;
the other 2 -3 afghans in mind are just creatively stimulating, plus one of them I'm going to crash the stash big time.
I want to buy yarn!
Not with all I've got here and there and everywhere, dimmit.

I'm going to go knit on the shawl and recuperate from all this decision thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment